Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I Donated Breast Milk

Sunday I donated 80oz of breast milk to a local mom who has an adopted baby due to arrive in 4 weeks! She's gathering up milk donations to use with a supplemental nursing system so she can stimulate her body to lactate! I know 80oz isn't much but it was my whole stash and it really feels great to be able to help! I'm inspired by her dedication to provide the absolute best for her new baby! I am SO happy I decided to breast feed and give the absolute BEST nourishment to my daughter. I'm happy it was easy for me and that I NEVER gave up like so many mother's do. It's a shame formula is pushed so much and so much more "convenient." I will choose breast milk over formula any day. If my supply ever had issues I would 100% get donor milk! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great stash! This is so wonderful of you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...