Monday, August 18, 2014

Los Angeles Trip (Meet and Greet)

Yesterday Husband and I took a drive up to Los Angeles so I could meet my favorite Youtuber of all time Grav3yardgirl. If you have time and want to be entertained go check out her videos. You won't be disappointed. So we lined up in Downtown LA four hours before she was due to be there and we got a fabulous spot in line. Jake read his Kindle while I did some cross stitching to help pass the time. It went pretty quick and it really was amazing to meet her! She is the kindest person you will ever meet and she always encourages people to be themselves! She stands for the same things I do and she really is an inspiration to so many people.  I am pretty sure Jake and I were the oldest people there though besides the parents bringing their preteens. It made me feel really old but I don't care. Old people like me can like YouTube people too!
Waiting in line!
Swamp Family Gator
We were one of the 1st 100 in line so we got a goodie bag
The Swamp Queen, beautiful inside and out.
After we met Bunny, we went to an awesome store called Whimsic Alley. It's a store for nerds mainly focusing on Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Game of Thrones. It was awesome and we ended up buying some cool stuff.
Don't Blink
Coin purse for my mom the owl junkie

3 comments:

  1. I love that owl coin purse, and that's awesome you got to meet a "youtube celebrity"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had fun and you got to meet someone you are such a big fan of!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...