Monday, June 9, 2014

Damn these emotions!

Being pregnant has made me into a blubbering mess lately. I am not the kind of woman who cries. I am very strong emotionally and basically only cry when people die. Lately, I am crying at EVERYTHING!

I've been watching Confessions: Animal Hoarding on Netflix and every single time I see a sad animal and especially at the end of the episode where they give their animals away I break down! I grab my dogs and hold them and kiss them and tell them I would never get rid of them or do anything to hurt them. It breaks my damn heart.
When Jake went back to school yesterday after just having the weekend with him I balled my eyes out because I miss him when he is gone and I really HATE being alone. 
Sometimes I will think of the baby and get scared that I'm not ready and start crying because I'm scared and feel stupid for letting this happen to me. 
I even get frustration cries when I am at work. I have been working so much lately and it's really taking a toll on my body. My feet and back ache so bad halfway through a shift and I still have so much work to do. I get discouraged and just wish I could go home. So I get teary eyed and have to go sit somewhere and take a break. 
Then the fact that I have zero friends gets to me. My friends from back home don't speak to me anymore and I haven't met anyone here in San Diego. It gets to be incredibly lonely with no one to talk to. I always have my husband but its't not the same as a close girlfriend. 
I hate feeling sad all the time and I cannot wait for this "symptom" to go away! I know it's going to be a long time, I'm hoping I don't go crazy before then. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm always more emotional when Mac is deployed. Today, I cried listening to an ad on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl when I was pregnant, I cried during the Disney movie- Tarzan....pathetic, I know! Don't worry, you're definitely not alone!
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally have been there, done that. I am emotional not pregnant.. so being pregnant I was a hot freaking mess. I wish I could say that goes away.. but even after delivery you'll be emotional for a bit until your hormones figure their new normal out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I remember that all too well. In fact, and I hate to say it, I still do that even though it's been four years since I've been pregnant! I remember one morning John had to go to work, like usual, and I cried for about an hour because I missed him so much and wanted him to stay home with me ha ha. It'll get a little better :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...