Thursday, May 29, 2014

WE'RE MOVING!!

Jake finally got orders! By Christmas we will be in...
Tampa, Florida! 
I'm so stinking excited to move, see a new place, get a new bigger house, and have an exciting journey with my family! This will be my first PCS so I hope it goes smoothly. It turns out that someone Jake previously worked with owns a house there that should be available for us to move to around that time frame so we might already have a lead on a place to live. It's four bedrooms with plenty of room for our dogs and new baby and it's just so exciting! I've only been to Florida once but from what I remember it was nice. It has nicer beaches than Cali and better water for scuba diving, which I hope to get into, and snorkeling which I LOVE! It's also more affordable than San Diego which is a plus! We can also wrestle alligators! haha just kidding but I would love to see one! I've already been researching the area and things to do and I thing it will be a great place to experience. I cannot wait to move!

Oh and on a side note...My furbaby Penny turns 4 today! They grow up too fast!

5 comments:

  1. I went to school there! You will LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so exciting!! I am super happy for you guys :D
    & Happy birthday to Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you guys! This will be a great move for you two...and your peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!!! What an exciting move! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE east coast beaches, and can't stand these San Diego beaches one bit! Can't wait to hear all about your new adventures :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Florida life is the best life :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...