Sunday, March 16, 2014

Puppy Love 5k


This morning me, Jake, and the pups all went out and ran a 5k to support my work! All proceeds benefit the homeless animals in our care. Total the run brought in $75,000! We love running 5ks, we did The Color Run this past fall and we have The Cosmic Run next weekend but it's nice to run for something that makes a difference. Running for a charity that really means a lot to you is a whole different experience. We had fun, the dogs had fun, and we all ran it straight though with only a couple breaks for water. I was very proud of my chubby chihuahua for completing it! 
We got a lot of free goods to try out too! My dogs are going to get fat after all these treats! 
Jake even made it on the website/Facebook page! 

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that the run was able to bring in that much money! What an awesome cause!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...