Monday, March 3, 2014

Our 1 Year Anniversary

This past Saturday March 1st was our 1st wedding anniversary! We started off the day with me going to work from 6AM to Noon. When I got home we exchanged gifts. Jake got me a Terrarium which we assembled and filled with all the nerdy things we like; Legos, Star Wars, Dinosaurs, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who. He also went down to the beach where he proposed to me at, collected some sand and water and put it in a jar with a cute note. 
For him I made this cute DIY. Where we met, where he proposed, and where we got married! 
After that we made some chocolate covered Strawberries then went to Dave and Busters to play some Arcade games and have a nice dinner. When we got home we ate our berries and popped the Champagne that we got on our wedding night! 

Let's not forget the sappy facebook statuses too! =]
Overall, it was a really great day and I am glad I got to spend it with my Hubby. I love that silly goof more than anyone could ever understand. I really can't wait for all our future years together. 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, y'all! I LOVE your DIY gift you made him! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great anniversary! I love the gift you gave him!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...