Sunday, March 23, 2014

Cosmic Run 5k

My Husband I have been on a roll with these 5ks lately. I think we need to move up to a longer one next!
Last night we ran the Cosmic Run which is a lower budget version of the Color Run that is done at night with chalky stuff that glows under a black light. It was an alright event. Color Run was better...it had more color, more merchandise, and more things to do overall. 
Something eventful did happen while I was running though. There I was going at a good pace, having fun, and all of a sudden boom I'm tripping and falling on the ground. Turns out I tripped over a goddamn pinecone! I twisted my ankle pretty bad, scraped up my knees and elbow, but I got up after the fall, walked for a little bit and I continued running! It hurt like hell but I wasn't going to let it stop me. I woke up this morning barely able to walk. My ankle was in much worse shape this morning than last night so I iced it and wrapped it and I'm hoping it will heal up fast. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun!! It's way too cold to run anything like this here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...