Thursday, February 20, 2014

I want to smack Jenelle from Teen Mom 2

Normally I do not like to judge people but my god! Caught up on this week's episode of Teen Mom 2 last night and I cannot believe Jenelle and her new love Nathan. 
That girl just has one bad idea after another and every one just messes up her kid Jace even more. 
First, she gets pregnant at 16, doesn't give a shit about her son, goes out and parties, screws dudes and ends up losing custody of him all together (best for Jace!). 
She gets multiple drug charges, becomes a pot head, then a heroin addict. 
Keiffer...low life scum bag is all that needs to be said. 
Then she gets with Courtland, gets married on a whim, goes to jail for drugs. 
Finds out she is pregnant with his baby, aborts it. 
Gets with Nathan...together 2 months and they TRY to have a baby and now she is pregnant. 
It is down right selfish for her to bring a baby into the world when she can't even be a mother to the one she already has. That kid is going to be left in the dust and I ache for him. He's been rasied by his grandmother and neglected from his mom his whole life and now he is going to see this new baby with her all the time getting all the attention and who knows what they will do to him psychologically. 
I am an advocate for women's rights and I am pro-choice but abortion is NOT BIRTH CONTROL! It's not a get out of jail free card because you were too stupid and irresponsible to use protection. What angers me the most is she went and off-ed this baby and then a few months later is having another. How heartless can you be!?
Will you ever grow up Jenelle?
End Rant. 

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I KNOW!!!! I literally just posted about Teen Mom (the last episode) and I was like "I think Nathan is good for Jenelle. THEN I watched this episode and take back everything I said.

    Did you know that Nathan has a daughter already too? And his ex's parents have custody over his daughter.

    So THEY BOTH have children that they don't take care of. And they want to have another one?

    Jenelle isn't even divorced from Courtland yet and they're talking baby?!?!?

    I watched the aftershow extra clips and Jenelle said something along the lines of "I was still married so we knew we couldn't get married, so we decided to have a baby." ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know that he also had a kid! What the hell is wrong with these people!? How can they be so dumb!? UUUGGGHHH!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, this is why I don't watch this show. We shouldn't be giving a platform to these girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why I don't watch that show, I get so livid at the moms sometimes that it just ruins my whole day ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna smack her too!!!!!!
    I actually will glance at her twitter once and a while just to see how crazy she is...and boy is she crazy!!!! just adding a little about nathan....he has had 4 DUI's. the last one being only like 5 months ago. Poor Jace..hes gonna be so messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.M.G. I can not watch this show for this reason. I think they're all idiots, but especially her. WTF..?! I had no idea all of this was going on in her life. Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even watch that show without my blood pressure sky rocketing. CANT.EVEN.DEAL. She needs to be put in a psychiatric hospital and get her head checked.

    Danielle @ Allusional

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my Gosh!!! I just commented on someone elses blog about what a hot hot mess she was!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post. I laughed so hard at the photos. I'm sad to admit, I'm a huge fan of the show, but I think it's just because I love seeing what dumb ideas they'll all come up with next. Not sure if you all saw the newest episode (from March 18th), but I pretty much wanted to kill Leah in that one. She spent the whole episode complaining that her husband has to go away for a few weeks to work. My only thought was that she'd never last a day as a military wife.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...