Saturday, February 22, 2014

I Love Rearranging My House

I am the kind of person who gets so sick of everything staying the same forever. Jake and I have lived in our house for about 9 months now and nothing has changed. I figured since spring is right around the corner, and all the nooks and cranny's of the living room needed to be cleaned anyway, why not change it up a little! Sadly, our living room is small and the weirdest shape ever so there isn't much we can do with it. We ended up moving the TV and furniture, getting rid of our giant coffee table that we didn't use for anything but collecting junk, vacuumed everything that was previously covered, found a lot of nasty spiders, organized all our gaming stuff, and we think it looks pretty good! Crowded yes but it's nice to have something a little different. Plus we can now cuddle on the couch closer to the TV and there is less clutter. 
Before
During
After

7 comments:

  1. I love rearranging furniture too!!! Seriously the easiest way to spruce things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rearranged furniture in my living room a total of 7 different times in the last year and half we have lived here! It drives my husband insane! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rearrange it so much more if my living room wasn't so weirdly shaped! It's so much fun!

      Delete
  3. I love rearranging furniture, it keeps things fun in my opinion! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely helps keep things fun! I'm happy with how it turned out too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...