Sunday, February 16, 2014

I Felt Up Jon Snow

Jon Snow AKA Kit Harington and his Pompeii costar Adewale Akinnuoye'agbaje did an autograph signing on base last week as press for their new movie! I of course couldn't pass up the opportunity to see Jon Snow  cause I have a huge crush on him as a Game of Thrones addict. They were both really nice, shook Hubby's hand, and seemed like real cool down to earth people. We got our picture taken with them too! We squeezed in between them, we were kind of rushed so I couldn't get my arm around Kit in time. As a result my arm hung out awkwardly and rested on his leg and omg it was so nice. I hope he didn't think I was intentionally feeling him up, but I'm not complaining that I accidentally did! He's so dreamy. :)



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...