Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sh*t My Husband Says Pt. 2

Me driving home after picking him up from drinking with some friends...
Husband: "You are my puzzle piece. You know the piece with the 3 corners that doesn't fit anywhere but one specific spot? You are that piece and I found you so now I'm complete. I'm in this for the long haul. So now that my puzzle is complete I can spray paint it with glue so it's stuck together forever in a binding of love."
Later that night as we are laying in bed trying to go to sleep...
Husband: "Mumble grumble blah blah"
Me: "What???"
Husband: "Nothing.  Shh. You're a Toys R' Us Kid" Starts snoring

Me: "Babe you have chocolate on your arm."
Husband: That's not chocolate. That's doo doo baby."

4 comments:

  1. LMFAO! A Toys R Us kid, huh? That's pretty awesome. I love the puzzle piece thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....oh this made me laugh so hard! Husbands are so adorable especially when they're a tad bit inebriated. I love what he said about the puzzle pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! My hubby once yelled at me in Spanish in his sleep. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, this reminds me of the blog "Sleep Talkin' Man." Check it out if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...