Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Married Ed Gein (Spa Night)

I picked up two cheapo clay masks at the store the other day and insisted the Husband try them with me. He picked out the package with the creepy ass mud magically being sucked onto the woman's face. Kinda reminds me of The Mask and makes me think she is going to turn into some kind of monster. Anywho...I chose the purple package.
Upon purchasing these I had no idea Jake's was a real mask with clay stuck to it that you just slap to your face while mine was a loose clay that you put on with your fingers. As soon as I put the mask on Jake I immediately called him leather face because it looked like I was putting someone's skin on his face and it was creepy. I called him that the rest of the time he had it on. Tell me there isn't a resemblance? It's skin tone for pete's sake. 
Oh my gosh. There's celebrity  serial killer behind me and I'm photo bombing him. AHH!
Peeling his victim's skin off. Such a great moisturizer!
Ok Ok...over all I really liked these things and so did Jake. They did leave our skin pretty soft and it was a fun thing to do together. I love that my hubby isn't afraid to do some girly things with me! 
Have any of you tried these things?

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got your husband to try it with you... I think that's great! My hubby said no haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was totally down to try it! He's usually fine about doing stuff like this with me. We even get pedicures together! He draws the line at the nail polish though. haha. I think he just likes that it's a massage.

      Delete
  2. That's great your husband tried it with you! My other half also said no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my husband is not afraid to do stuff like this with me!

      Delete
  3. How did you get him to do that with you? I'm legitly impressed! And I'd agree his mask is sort of serial killer-ish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I had to do was ask! He was totally down for it!!

      Delete
  4. that face is mask is creepy…and please, share how in the world you got him to try a mask. mine would laugh at me and walk away, very far away. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through The Great Blog Train! Check out mine too if you would like to stop by. Have a great week!
    http://megmeg77.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! That mask is pretty creepy looking. But how awesome that he actually participated!

    visiting from the Bloody Mary link up :) http://coahomemaker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah...that fleshy colored mask....wow. He's such a good sport for going along with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...