Monday, December 9, 2013

DIY Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball Ornament


I know there is a lot of hate and judgement surrounding Miley right now but I love the new her and I love her new music! In honor of her I made my very own Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball Ornament! 
The steps are pretty straight forward. 
1). Print out the image of her below.
2). Glue her onto a thicker piece of paper. I used construction paper but card stock would work really good too. 
3). Cut her out. 
4). Use superglue and glue her butt to the topper on the ornament.
5). Then superglue the string to the back of her hands.
6). Hang on tree!

Picture:

19 comments:

  1. Hahaha this is awesome!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I love it! I love her new music, but her music videos make me question her a little bit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah her videos are questionable but I could jam out to her all day.

      Delete
  3. Oh... my... god... this is hilarious! I was literally listening to this song on repeat in my car today hahaha LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhaha this is too funny! i just read the title of your post out loud and my roommates got so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally made me laugh! And made me listen to the song over and over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was listening to her new album as I made this. So many great songs. =]

      Delete
  6. This is the best!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love the song and i will totally be making this ornament! Found you on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I would love to see how your ornament turns out! =]

      Delete
  7. OMG! This is epically hilarious! I think she's nuts, but I would definitely do this for my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure if I've already commented on this or not, but I think this is amazing hilarious and creative. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. I WANT THIS ON MY TREE SO BADLY. Husband veto'd it. I showed him and he looked at me and said absolutely not. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely hysterical! I am going to give one as a gag git for my friend's husband, as well as my brother-in-law. Thanks you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...