Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Tag!

This year, I was tagged by Alex over at Munchkins and the Military for a fun little game of Christmas tag. Alex tagged ten friends and asked ten questions. After I answer these questions, I'm going to tag ten of my friends to answer the same questions.

1.       What do you love the most about Christmas time? 
The thing I love the most about Christmas is all the lights. I love all the colors and happiness and brightness that lights up our homes during this time of the year! It's just so beautiful! 
2.       Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is Bah-Humbug for you? 
I am the type of person who would go all out if I could afford it/if my Husband wasn't such a scrooge. We put up our tree and stockings and that is about it. We also started the Elf on the Shelf and that is a really fun tradition, even if you don't have kids. I wanted to get family pictures with the Husband, dogs, and me and make Christmas cards but Jake said it was weird and wouldn't do it with me. Kinda bummed me out but I can't make him do something he doesn't want to do. Hopefully with time he will warm up to the idea of going all out this time of the year. 
3.       Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year so he remembers to leave your presents?
No. We don't have children and we are old enough to know that Santa doesn't exist. When kids come along I think it would be fun to leave out some cookies for him but until then no treats for him.
4.       What is the one gift you are most looking forward to GIVING? {It can be to your kids, another family member, etc – remember to be discreet if they read your blog!}
Every present I'm giving to people they already know what it is. I'm getting the Hubby a new motorcycle jacket and he seems pumped about that so I guess that's the one I am most excited for! 
5.       What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
Rudolf. Hands down. Great story, great lessons, and who doesn't love an adorable baby deer?
6.       What is your all-time favorite Christmas song?
"Where are you Christmas" by Faith Hill


7.       If given the opportunity would you participate in an “Ugly Sweater” party and what sweater would you wear?  Peruse one on the internet or even in your own closet and show us!
Oh hell yeah. I even have an ugly sweater picked out for next year. Didn't have enough time to get it this year. But here she is. Isn't she a beauty?
Amazon.com: Alex Stevens Men's Santa-Saurus Rex Ugly Christmas Sweater: Clothing

8.       Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
We started Elf on the Shelf! I have many others I plan on doing in the future such as, Christmas Pickle, new Jammies and new book Christmas Eve that we read together as a family. 
9.       It’s Christmas morning … what does it look like outside where you live?
The sun is shining, the sky is blue. For the first time in my life there is no snow on the ground. It's a little chilly but we solve that problem by staying in our sweats all day long. 
10.   You just found yourself standing under the mistletoe … who comes up to give you a kiss first?
My Hubby. He would most likely grab me, dip me, and make it all fancy. =]

And now for my ten tags. Answer these same questions, tag ten friends of your own, and then come back here and leave the link to your post! Thanks Alex!!

Chelsea- Anchors Aweigh

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love finding ugly sweaters! That one's too good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Elf on the Shelf! You're getting a head start! I wish I would have used last year to practice. I see all of these awesome ideas online that I never think to do myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater! Ive been wanting to buy it for the past couple of years!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...