Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sh*t My Husband Says

My Hubby is a goofball. He makes me laugh without even trying and more often then not he says the weirdest/randomest stuff that sends me into a fit of laughter. So why not post it on the blog so others can get a chuckle out of his ridiculousness? This may become a regular thing once a week, you never know! 
#1 Me: "I love you berry much. As much as I love strawberries and blueberries. What kind of berry do you love me like?"
Husband: "Umm...Pineapples?"
#2 Me: "I want to take up baking. Like make muffins and cupcakes and stuff. What else should I bake?"
Husband: "Casseroles?"
#3: Husband: "I can already tell that today is going to be a long day. We have a "unit function" which is the officers and staff cooking and serving us food. 'Yey'"
Me: "Oh...sorry it's not going to be a good day for you. Try to stay positive. At least there is food involved."
Husband: "But I want the leftover tacos that I brought with me. :-( Wow. First world problems."

6 comments:

  1. HI Miranda, you're right. Your husband does say weird things. Thanks for posting on Living Stone Faith. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he is a goofball ;) you need humor in a marriage though! That's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I am a big fan of leftover tacos, I'm with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahaha…my husband says the same stuff, gotta love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Men. Sometimes I wonder if they think before they speak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! I get cracked up by the things my husband says, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...