Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Shenanigans

Halloween was fun this year! We went out with great friends to a nice bar and while we both had way too much to drink it was a really good time! My husband was the Joker and I was a zombie like person! I did both our makeups. It was the first time I had ever put Halloween makeup on myself or someone else so it's not the best but it got the job done! 
Jake thought it would be a good idea to get photos with everyone else who had Joker makeup, or Batman costume, or really any random person! He even got a picture of me with a stripper man. 
Yes I am aware that I look like a hot mess in the above picture...but I also may have been heavily intoxicated at the time! I am looking forward to next year. Hopefully we will have enough time to plan better costumes!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I love all of the pictures with random people. It looks like you had a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome time - love all the costumes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...