Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Tree!


We went out a got our Christmas tree today and all the decorations! I had wanted to do this before Thanksgiving but Jake is refusing to let me set it up before Thanksgiving. I guess he has a point. I just love all the lights, colors, and happiness that surrounds Christmas. It's a great time of the year. It is also the first Christmas Jake and I get to spend together. I'm so excited to be here with him this year! We tried to get a family photo with the tree but the dogs just were not cooperating and either was the Husband. 
This was the first year the dogs had ever been in a house with a real tree. Back home we had a fake one so they investigated it, dug their heads in it, and sniffed every area they could possible reach to try and figure out what the heck it was and why it was in the house. You can see a cute video of my dog Aida investigating it on my Instagram here. They crack me up!
Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? 

3 comments:

  1. We haven't put up a tree yet.
    The first picture is frame worthy girl! Cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miranda! The fur babies are so cute. I watched the video, so funny! Lol! I agree with Katie, the first photo is frame worthy. I have never use a real tree, the husband doesn't like it but I would like to try it sometime.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment :) Have a great day!

    Anne @ The Pink Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you got your tree up! And the pictures of you and your dogs are hilarious! I would totally send out a Christmas card with those pictures on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...