Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Black Friday List

Do any of you enjoy fighting through crowds to get the best deals on stuff you don't necessarily need but really want? Normally I am not this type of person. I would much rather sit in the comfort of my own home and not worry about waiting in lines and not have to worry about being pushed over and trampled to death by crazy deal seekers. However, this year might be different. The Husband and I have been wanting to get a PS3 for a long time now. Mostly just to play two particular games which happen to be The Last of Us and I really want to download the old school games Dino Crisis and Dino Crisis 2 from the PlayStation online store. There is a really good bundle deal at Walmart that includes a new PS3 with The Last of Us Included and controllers are only $39 as well. So we are thinking about hitting up Walmart on Thanksgiving night and getting the system. It is a really good deal!
 Looking at the Walmart ad on Black Friday Deals then prompted me to look at ads for all the other stores and since I love all the clothes at JCPenney I checked them out and now I really want to go and take advantage of the sales they have on jeans, boots, and sweaters! I also saw that Walmart had a tripod for my camera on sale so I want to get that now too. Ahh. I hate when things are on sale cause then I feel the need to go and snatch what I can now while I have the chance. That's how they get you! Damn marketing techniques really work. 
Do any of you plan on doing some Black Friday shopping? What items are on your wishlist? Do you chose to stay away from the crowds and shop online for Cyber Monday or do you just avoid the whole shopping thing all together?

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck at Wal-Mart! I am not much of a Black Friday shopper, but I do like to shop the cyber sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do my Black Friday shopping on amazon. So much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I've only shopped Black Friday once. I do like hitting up the cyber sales though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do Black Friday haha both physically and morally. There's something about being thankful for everything I have then going and fighting for more that just doesn't work for me! Physically? Yeah, I'm a wimp. I don't brave the crowds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came over from the Nicole & Her Blog Hop to say hello! The irony of your Black Friday photo/caption that follows your wonderfully, peaceful camping blog did not escape me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do all my black Friday shopping online…if I can wait, I'll do some Monday. I really just stay clear of the crazy crowds and if do go out its in the afternoon, not as many deals but there are still better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do it every year, and never have I ever been trampled. But then again, I don't really go for the electronics so I'm sort of out of harms way

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...