Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fabulous Las Vegas

I have just arrived in Las Vegas for a little mini vacation with my mom, her best friend, and my grandma! I'm so excited to see some of my family and I just know we are going to have a great time. So expect a few posts of my adventures here. I hope to bring home some great stories and make a few good memories. I will be here for  4.5 days! I'm still waiting here in the airport for my mom's flight to come in since they are flying from MN and I just had a short 50min flight from San Diego which I was so grateful for considering I HATE FLYING! We have a lot of cool things planned so stay tuned. I have only been away from the Hubs and pups for 3.5 hours and I seriously already miss them like crazy. Wish they could have come with! Who else has been to Las Vegas and what was your favorite thing to do here?

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I would love to do Vegas with my mom. grandma, and sister! I hope you all enjoy your time. We always enjoy walking around the strip. For our trip next month we are scoping out zipling on Fremont Street. Apparently it is pretty affordable. Can't wait to see all your posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...