I am a huge fan of recipes with easy instructions. This particular one I learned at my most recent job and it has been one of my favorites ever since. It is so quick, easy, and inexpensive! Not to mention it packs a lot of flavor. Recipe is made to feed 4-6 people but can easily be altered to feed more. It's a great way to dress up those old boring tacos and burritos we frequently make!
1.5 lbs hamburger
1 pkg Cream Cheese
1 packet Taco Seasoning
Shredded Cheese of your choice (I use Mexican Blend)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown hamburger. Once done, add taco seasoning. Then add cream cheese, stirring until melted. At same time boil shells.
2. Spoon hamburger/taco seasoning/cream cheese mixture into shells and place in glass baking dish.
3. Drizzle on desired amount of Taco sauce.
4. Sprinkle on desired amount of cheese.
5. Top with crushed Doritos.
6. Place in oven for approximately 10 minutes to melt cheese and heat through.
7. Remove and serve!