For my birthday a few days ago my in-laws gave me an awesome Emergency Kit for my car. Not a kit for just any emergency, a kit for when the Zombie Apocalypse comes. I am a huge zombie fanatic, nerd, freak, however you want to classify my obsession. So this gift was awesome and I absolutely love it. Not to mention it may come in handy while my husband and I are driving across country next month. Better safe than sorry!!
1. Mini First Aid Kit: for minor cuts or scratches sustained while fighting off the zombies or from running away from them in the woods.
2. Emergency Blanket: for those cold nights when you may not have shelter.
3. Altoids Container: to store spare cash...before the apocalypse gets too bad and money no longer matters. Could also be burned to start a fire.
4. Pain Reliever: self explanatory. Lack of sleep, cuts, bruises, muscle soreness from constantly being on the run. This would come in handy.
5. Duct Tape: fixes everything.
6. Sanitary Wipes: get rid of those germs to prevent sickness.
7. Skittles: sugar to keep your energy up.
8. Gloves: keep those germs away! In case you have to move a dead body or something.
9. Mask: in case anything goes airborne or to prevent a zombie from spitting it's blood in your mouth.
10. ChemLight: you will always need some light at night. This wouldn't attract too much attention either. You can also throw one down a well or hole and see how deep something is!
11. Chapstick: no one likes cracked lips!
12. Compass/Whistle/Thermometer: 3 in one! To help you navigate to your destination, to call for help, to distract, and to keep track of the weather.
13. Drinking Water: always going to need clean water.
14. Paracord Bracelet: in case you need to make some kind of weapon.
15. Pocket Knife: to cut sticks into arrows, open food, etc.
16. Flashlight/Glow Stick Combo: find you way in the dark!
17. Filtered Water Bottle: collect and clean up that rainwater!
18. Granola Bars: protein!
19. Towel: staying dry, cleaning up a mess, pulling a hot pan or can off of a fire.
What would you put in your Mini Zombie Survival Kit?