Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hey Girl, Link Up!


Today, I am linking up with Two Twenty One for her Valentine's Day Hey Girl Link Party. I am a big fan of all the Memes floating around the internet and the Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl" Memes are quite entertaining! So for this link up we are to make our own. We can use pictures of people we know, or pictures of random celebrities. So of course I'm going to use Jake as the base of my memes because it's funnier that way! I hope he doesn't get too mad at me for this, love you babe! ;] Without Further ado...







13 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Perfect picture for package checking. Ah ha ha ha ha..... what a great sport.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check out that package? Truth or dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL These are so perfect for the pictures! Love them!
    What a fantastic party, so much fun today!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D TOo cute! Love that last one.

    Linking from Bliss Ranch,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! This is such a great link up! A lot of fun!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha!--great job matching the captions with the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Lord! Those are hilarious! Hey, with the first photo, I think of that Saturday Night Live skit with Justin Timberlake giving his girlfriend a Christmas "package".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. I didn't think of that but you are right it does remind me of that song now. Just more subtle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Hilarious!! The first one is my favorite. :)

    Kelly @ View Along the Way
    www.viewalongtheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these! Hope he does, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. your memes are freaken adorable hahahaha
    i NEED to do this to my hubby

    http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/

    we should follow each other! i am gonig to follow you via bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...