Friday, February 1, 2013

February

**HELLO FEBRUARY!!!**
I am BEYOND excited for this month. So much is going on and I have so much to look forward to. 
First, next week I am starting the Biggest Loser Challenge that my work offers to it's staff. Registration is $10 and it is a ten week competition between everyone who enters on who can lose the most weight and who has the greatest percentage of weight loss. Each week I will go into the company office and officially weight in with the nurse. A record will be kept so I can track my progress. The winner will win money. I am so excited! I honestly don't care about winning, I just think this is the push and motivation I need to start seeing results on the scale. I want to be healthy again! Wish me luck! I will try to keep everyone updated on my progress here!

In addition, I'm getting my hair did next week. Highlights and lowlights. My hair is just so "blah." My natural hair color is a medium brown, no natural highlights at all, and I really think having extra color in my hair makes me look better and more professional. Not to mention I need to have pretty hair for my wedding (which is fast approaching). So this is what I plan on doing:


Next, My daddio turns 51 on the 10th of this month. Yeah he's OLD. No, just kidding not really. I have no idea what I am going to get him. Probably just a gift card like I get him every year. It's just kind of weird to think that this will be the last birthday I celebrate with him for a long time. Not that we ever do anything special, mostly we just go out for a family dinner, but it's still strange to think I won't be doing things like that with my family anymore after graduation. Won't stop me from calling them and sending them cards every year though!

Also, let's not forget the fact that The Walking Dead also returns this month for Part 2 of Season 3. So excited to see what the rest of the season has in store. I am obsessed with this show. Even though they did kill off my favorite character!

In addition, I will be featured on not one but TWO blogs this month! First I will be  a part of Follower Feature Friday on February 15th over at Love on the Homefront sharing a short Bio about Jake and I.  I will also be on Trials and Triumphs of Loving My Sailor sharing my military love story on February 18th. Super excited for this! Check out their blogs!

Next, my friend and I are going out next weekend to have one last hurrah as a single woman. I will be getting wasted and act like a fool in downtown St. Cloud. I am so excited. These past couple months has really shown me who my true friends are and the friend I am going out with has been such an amazing help with all my wedding planning. She truly cares about my marriage to Jake and has done everything possible to help me out, when other friends don't give two shits about it. I am grateful to have her as a friend! I'm ready to rip up the dance floor next weekend! =]

Also, my mom and I are going to go see "Warm Bodies" on Valentine's Day since I will be lonely and my dad doesn't have a romantic bone in his body and won't want to do anything with my mom. This movie looks so good to me and cute. Not your typical zombie movie, but a zombie movie all the same which instantly attracts me to it! 

Most importantly, the LOVE OF MY LIFE comes back to me!!! I know I talk about this a lot, but I don't think anyone could ever truly understand just how happy this makes me. I am beyond stoked. I cannot wait to be back in his arms, to be able to talk to him, love him, cuddle him, watch movies with him, MARRY HIM, kiss him, tickle him, make fun of him, hold his hand, go on a date with him...all the things so many couples take for granite. I miss him so much. Everything about him. I am so unbelievably blessed to have such an amazing man to call mine. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...