Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gifts

Yesterday my little sister and I stopped by my future in-law's house to gift them their gifts.
First, last month my sister and I made them a frame with a picture of their dogs, because two of them sadly passed away so we felt really bad and wanted to make something nice for them. It's hard to see in the picture because of the glare but the two dogs who passed away have little halos above their heads. 


 

Next, comes their real Christmas gift. I ordered a canvas print with pictures of their kids! I think it turned out really good. I got it from Snapfish on Black Friday so I saved A LOT of money on it. I had to use picmonkey.com to make a collage of all the pictures but then all I had to to was upload it to the website and Viola! I am actually contemplating getting one for myself with pictures of my dogs...I love it that much!! The picture doesn't do it justice...It looks way better in person without the glare of the flash. haha. So I got a picture of them older and a picture of them while they are younger!


I also got gifts from them (even though I wasn't expecting any) and I loved them!

First, I got a Chihuahua Christmas ornament! I love it because I have a Chihuahua that looks EXACTLY like it and I just love dogs! I also got a Geometric coloring book which is awesome. My sister got one too so we went home and started coloring right away in it. Next, a coaster with a picture of Jake and I etched in it. Along with another etching of Jake and I that has a stand so I can put it on my nightstand. The picture they used of us is important to me because that was taken right after he proposed to me. It made me realize though that we REALLY need more pictures together. I am so NOT photogenic so that's mostly why we don't have many, but we only have about 4 or 5 together so that needs to change! Lastly, delicious truffles that taste like heaven. I love chocolate! So I'm happy! Also, their business is Laser Etching so check out their Facebook: Clearwater Laser Etching. Thanks again for the gifts future Mom and Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...