Sunday, December 2, 2012

Discover the Dinosaurs


Today the family and I went to see Discover the Dinosaurs at the Minneapolis Convention Center. I love Dinosaurs. Everyone who knows me knows that I am a super Dinosaur nerd. I even have a Brontosaurus tattoo on my foot. So we went to this event and saw some animatronic Dinosaurs. It really was cool to see but it was not worth the $16 admission. We walked through it in about 20 minutes and while there were extra things for the kids to do, you had to pay extra money for "tickets" to do the extra things. So total, to do every single event and see all the dinosaurs it would cost $36 per person. That is just ridiculous to me. While it was fun to see today, I won't ever go back unless they seriously lower the admission price. 


2 comments:

  1. I found you at the Military Spouse Blogging Community and following your blog now. I'd love to have you follow back at Reality Strikes Mommy.
    Please leave a comment so I'd know you dropped by. Thanks in advance!

    Labrijoy @ Reality Strikes Mommy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...