Friday, December 28, 2012

Canon Rebel T3i


I spoiled myself and bought my dream camera last night! I had the money from Christmas burning a hole in my pocket and I have wanted a nice camera for a very long time. I wanted something nice to take pictures of Jake and I when he gets home and of our wedding. So I bought the Canon Rebel T3i. It is 18 megapixel with an 18-55mm lens. My older brother has the same one and loves it. I LOVE IT TOO! I've only played around with it for a little bit last night and today when I got home and here are some photos I got. These were taken without changing any of the settings, just imagine what it will do with the settings adjusted! I'm so excited to take a bunch of photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...