Monday, December 31, 2012

Anniversary Care Package

Happy One Year Anniversary Care Package!! 

I did thoroughly enjoy putting this box together and I liked being able to be sappy and girly with it. I covered the outside of the box with red and pink duct tape. and wrote "I love you" on the top with some hearts. 
The Flaps 
Two of the flaps were just pictures of us. Another had two bird cut outs with a heart between them. We're such love birds. The last one had some quotes. 
"I love you with all my butt, I would say heart but my butt is bigger."
"Hey! Guess what? We're getting married soon!"
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you."
"You spin my head right round, right round."
The Inside
Nothing special, just pretty colored paper with hearts.
The Contents

Snacks: Chex Mix, pudding, and mini cereal boxes. 
Randoms: Envelope with some pictures of me holding silly note cards. 
Anniversary Gift: made it myself (made the box too). A 52 reasons why I love you craft!
The deck of cards I used were Bicycle 1800 Vintage Series Playing Cards. I chose these simply because of the way they looked, old and dated. I purchased them HERE on Amazon (2 pack).
I then designed little pieces of paper with borders in Microsoft Word, glued them on each card, and wrote the reasons on there. For the Microsoft Word version of the paper cutouts visit THIS LINK. So you can print them and make your own! You can even add text right to the box if you don't want to hand write the reasons. I had wrote it because it's more meaningful to me that way. I also added a quote to the back side of the cover card "One day we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight." And on the last card I added a Marine themed LOVE. I punched holes in the cards and clasped them together with metal rings (found at walmart, super cheap). For the cover I also attached two scrabble tiles. J for Jake and M for Miranda. 
The box I made out of an old checkbox. I just covered it with construction paper, added some ribbon, and a colored wooden heart, and a little expression of how much I love him. 
My 52 Reasons
1.      Because you love me
2.       You are a nerd
3.       You make me laugh
4.       You are hard working
5.       You are passionate
6.       You smell good! (yummy man smell) =]
7.       You are SEXY
8.       You believe in me
9.       You are a good singer
10.   You inspire me to be better
11.   You accept me for who I am
12.   You have cute sneezes
13.   You don’t give up on me
14.   Your hands…that’s all that needs to be said
15.   You are so smart
16.   You cheer me up when I’m having a bad day
17.   Your happy/excited arm dance
18.   You encourage and support my education
19.   You want to help me complete my bucketlist
20.   You will let me bring my pups to live with us
21.   Your face after a couple days with no shaving
22.   You give me sweet compliments
23.   You have a tattoo
24.   You are responsible
25.   You are good with kids
26.   You are a good cook
27.   You are faithful
28.   You trust me with your secrets
29.   Your hobbit feet
30.   You are a Marine
31.   You put others before yourself
32.   You like to watch movies
33.   You are my very own Christian Grey
34.   XXX
35.   You gave me your sweatshirts so I’m not as lonely with you gone
36.   You proposed at the ocean (it was beautiful)
37.   You try your best to talk to me everyday
38.   You write good stories *wink, wink*
39.   You encourage me to try new things
40.   Your body is warm
41.   You like Legos (we can build them together)
42.   You have pretty eyes
43.   You are romantic
44.   You treat me like an equal
45.   You like videogames
46.   You like zombies
47.   You can teach me how to shoot a gun
48.   You like to read (bookworms are hot)
49.   You make a good pillow
50.   You are ticklish
51.   You give good advice
52.   You need my help to remember things (you and your bad memory) 







13 comments:

  1. Cute idea for an anniversary care package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to put together! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It's wonderful! I'll bet it was a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah he loved it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This is a very cute idea! Thanks for sharing it with us SITStah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful idea! I love it. Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just bookmarked this page so I can do this for my boyfriend at our 2 years! Great idea! He is a lucky guy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will love it! Thank you for stopping by! =]

      Delete
  6. This is so cute! What a great idea for an anniversary gift! Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through the MM linkup! Love the box!!! What a cute idea, I love decorating the boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH a cute idea! I love all the personal touches you included - I bet it made him smile from ear to ear for days! :) Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...