Thursday, October 25, 2012

'Tis the Season



We got our first snow today. Not much, but snow is snow. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm not a fan of being cold and commuting to work/school in snow storms sucks! However, building snowmen, throwing snowballs, sledding, ice skating, and of course SNOWMOBILING is awesome! So Leila (my pup) got her parka on today to keep warm out there! It amazes me how everyone on Facebook needs to announce that it's snowing. Like we can't look outside and see that it is? Seriously people, this is Minnesota...it snows. It's not really worthy of a Facebook status unless it's a giant storm that leaves behind 30 feet of snow.
 
I also got my Halloween costume in the mail! It's just a simple tunic dress, but it's Power Ranger so it's awesome. I got it from TV Store Online. They have a ton of cool tunic dresses in the form of various TV characters, superheros, Ghost Busters, TMNT, etc. They are awesome and they aren't very expensive either. I just needed something simple because I'm going to the bars on Halloween and I didn't want anything too costumey. 

I also completed my Halloween mini tour at Old Chicago last night! Woot woot. The shirts are pretty awesome too. Sorry for the middle fingers. We were trying to decide what to do when you are taking pictures of your back and my friend's boyfriend was like"MIDDLE FINGERS!" so that's what we did haha. We are such badasses. NOT.
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...