Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


After work today the bestie and I went to the Pumpkin Patch, Sleepy Hollow in St. Augusta to be exact! It actually took us a really long time to find the perfect pumpkins because so many of them were already rotten and/or smashed. We also didn't want any super big ones but eventually we found the perfect pair. Then we went back to her apartment and carved them up! Mine is the larger one. Lisa made hers look like a vampire and named him Edward. I had no idea what mine was supposed to be so mine is nameless. He just looks goofy that's really all I can say! We also ordered Pizza Hut and had a pizza party after carving and watched some American Horror story. All in all, it was a great relaxing night! 
It made me really wish Jake was home. I cannot wait until next year when I will be with my hubs and be able to go get pumpkins with him and carve them together! It's going to be epic. Being able to do little things like that mean the most to me. Fun traditions that we can start together once we are a family. Ahh...I can't wait for "someday" to be here! 
post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...