Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Liebster AWARD!



I'm so excited to be nominated by
 
It really means a lot to me and it makes me feel good knowing my blog matters to someone, other than myself!

I was nominated for a Liebster Award!!


Liebster: (der) n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling

Facts of the Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.
 
Rules:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs.

11 Things About Me
 
1. My little sister Ryann is my best friend. She is the craziest, funniest, most enjoyable person to be around. She's 10 and full of drama. But I love her dearly.
2. I have three dogs. They are spoiled rotten and they are the best dogs in the world. If you don't have a dog you are missing out. Nothing compares to the joy and love they give me. When I'm having  a bad day they know it and they do everything they can to cheer me up.
3. I worked at a Veterinary Clinic for 4 and a half years. Best experience of my life. I learned so many things I will never forget and I met a lot of great people.
4. I'm on my last year of Undergrad work in College! YIPPEEE!!!
5. I am engaged to the most wonderful man ever. He's a Marine and currently in Afghanistan. I can't wait for him to get his ass back home so we can get hitched and start a life together.
6. I am a nerd. I love dinosaurs, reading, Doctor Who, aliens, watching "How it's Made" and learning about the world. I also play a lot of video games (when I have the time).
7. I am probably the shyest person you will ever meet. I have reasons for it but I've been working on it for a couple years now and most would say I am a lot better than I used to me.
8. I am a Greek. I used to be a member of the Sorority Kappa Phi Omega but branched out with other girls to bring a new Sorority to campus. We aren't like the stereotypes. Being involved in the Greek Community has forever changed my life and I love everything about it.
9. I'm 21 and rarely ever drink alcohol.
10. I love converse and bright colors.
11. I'm a humanitarian. I love volunteering, helping others, and protecting the environment.
 

Answers to Haylie's Questions:

1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Buffalo, MN in a small house with my mom, dad, older brother, and younger brother. We moved from Buffalo to Annandale when I was in 5th grade and I have lived there ever since (and while living there I also gained a little brother and a little sister.)

2. What's your biggest fear?
Failure. That going through college will be a waste of time and money. I just want to be able to go to Grad School, get my Masters and land my dream job.

3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid?
Two things: I wanted to be a vet because I've always had such a passion for animals. I also always wanted to be a Police Officer, specifically working in the K9 Unit.

4. Do you like sports? If so, what's your favorite?
I don't like sports. But if I am to watch anything, I would watch Gymnastics. If I were to play anything it would be Volleyball and Lacrosse.

5. What's your most visited webpage?
Gmail. I'm constantly looking for e-mails from my Fiance'.
 
6. Where's your favorite place to shop?
JcPenney for clothes, andTarget for all the other random stuff I need.

7. What's your favorite movie, TV show, musical artist?
My favorite movie is The Devil's Rejects. Favorite TV show is American Horror Story (New season starts tonight. WOO HOO!) and My favorite band is Breaking Benjamin.

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I love this question! Mostly because I see myself in a really great place 5 years from now. I see myself married to the man of my dreams, graduated with a Masters degree. I see myself working in a rehabilitation clinic for young women with eating disorders. I see a child in my arms, or a child on the way. I see a small, quaint, peaceful house to spend time with my family. I just see a lot of happiness and that's really all I can ask for.

9. What would you do if you won 1 million dollars?
Pay off my student loans. But a new car (Chevy Cruze!) Take a vacation, and put the rest away for the future.

10. What kind of phone do you have?
Stupid Samsung Galaxy X3. T-mobile is not a good carrier lets just say that.

11. What's the number one thing on your bucket list?
Give people a reason to remember my name (positively).

Questions for my nominees:

1. What's your favorite book and why?

2. Who do you look up to and why?

3. What is your favorite board game?

4. If you could have any car you wanted, regardless of price, what would you want to own?

5. If your life was a song, what would the title be?

6. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

7. Do you believe in love at first sight?

8. What was this years New Years Resolution, and did you complete it?

9. Do you have any regrets?

10. What is your greatest accomplishment?

11. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?

 
I nominate:
 
 
 
blog button
 
 
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on almost being done with your undergrad! That's so great!!
    From one military s/o to another, I pray for your fiance's safety while he's in Afghanistan.
    Your five year plan is pretty much amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...