Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last night...



This is what I got to do last night!!! TALK TO MY LOVE! It made me super happy to see his face and to talk to him and to see him smile and to see him play with the mini slinky I sent to him in his last care package! I miss him tons and I wish it was time for him to come home. I just want to cuddle in his arms again, hold his hand, tickle him, kick him in the butt, watch movies, play video games, and bury my head in his chest and smell him. You know that yummy man smell ;). I know we shall be reunited soon and I absolutely cannot wait! The time apart has been really hard, but I feel like it has made us so much stronger as a couple. I feel closer to him than I ever have and I didn't know it was possible to miss someone as much as I miss him. I try my best to cheer him up when he is having bad days, let him know that he is loved and missed, tell him how much he means to me, and express how excited I am for our future together to begin. There isn't a second that goes by that I don't think of him and wish that we could be together. However, he's doing what was put on this earth to do. He's living his dream and I am so happy and proud of him for being so hardworking and dedicated in his career. He really is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. He has been through so much in his life, the good, the bad, and the ugly and yet he stays strong and pushes on. I am so grateful and lucky to be able to call him mine. Once my boyfriend, now my Fiance', and my soon-to-be husband. I love you babe!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...