Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FALL


I LOVE THE FALL! 
Sunday afternoon before work I went out and played in the leaves with my sister and the dogs. It was a blast! I love everything about the fall. Wearing warm sweaters, sipping hot chocolate and apple cider, sitting outside reading, raking leaves and jumping into them, watching all the beautiful Minnesota trees change red, orange, and yellow. Wearing leggings, boots, and yoga pants. Carving pumpkins, decorating for Halloween, and dressing up in costumes. My sister and I also love throwing blankets on the trampoline and laying out there looking at the sky. Fall is the perfect season for rollerblading through town and biking at the park. Lazy Sunday afternoons just laying on the couch, snuggled up in blankets with my dogs laying all around me while a movie plays in the TV. Wearing cute mittens and beautiful scarves. Fall is a wonderful season to be with family and friends and to love and appreciate nature and be thankful for all the blessings you have in your life. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...