Friday, August 24, 2012

Expectations and DRAMA

What expectations are ok to have for your significant other? The expectation that they will love you unconditionally? The expectation that they will stay faithful? The expectation that they would spend time with you occasionally? To me these are all acceptable expectations and they are all easy for one to fulfill. I don't feel like I ask for much. Hell I don't ever ask for anything from anyone. If I do something nice for someone I don't expect them to do anything in return. I don't expect to be spoiled or treated any different than anyone else. I don't think I should have to feel guilty about having any of the expectations that I listed above, but guess what now I do feel guilty about it. Maybe it's best not to expect shit from anyone anymore. If I don't expect it then I can't get upset if it doesn't happen right? Also, if I don't get upset about it happening then I can't get it thrown back in my face right? Makes sense to me. So from here on out I'm going to focus on ME and what I want out of my life. I don't give a shit what anyone else decides to do. I no longer expect anyone to do anything for me, or for anyone else. 

On a different note. I am completely tired of High School drama randomly popping up in my life. Some people seriously never change and never grow up. I'm sorry that I'm honest and I tell people how it is. I'm not going to sugar coat anything. If you ask me a serious question I'm going to give you the honest and serious truth. If you are too immature to take that then go ahead and call me a bitch and delete me from Facebook. Quite honestly I couldn't give a flying fuck about it. I've got too much on my plate right now to worry about you and your probems with me not talking to you enough. Oh and if you delete me and tell me to have a nice life do not message me five hours later asking more questions. That's just fucking dumb. The way I see it is there are plenty more friends to be made, no sense stressing yourself over one that brings you down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...